To make your auto detailing experience the best it can be, please make note of the following important info.
- All prices are estimates until a vehicle inspection is done on site.
- An additional fee will apply for pet hair and/or excess bug/tar removal.
- If a detail will be done at a location other than client’s property, then On the Go Detail Pro must obtain permission from the property owner before detailing.
- During inclement weather and/or winter months, auto detail service will be performed inside at On the Go Detail Pro owner’s property in Washington.
- Cash, check, and major credit cards accepted
- A surcharge will be added for locations beyond a 20 mile radius from Washington.
- A cancelation fee may apply if detail is canceled/postponed.
I’ve scheduled a detail, now what?
- Starting, or pick up, time will be 8:30 A.M. unless another time was agreed on
- If interior detail is being done, please have bulk items removed such as car seats, jumper cables, umbrella’s, blankets, boxes, toys, etc…
- If you want interior compartments cleaned out, please remove items from them (owner’s manual and registration are the exception). If items are not removed, I will clean around them, but will not empty them.
- If there is something that you want special attention paid to, please let me know (extra fee may apply)
- Please contact me as soon as possible if you need to reschedule, or cancel the detail. A cancelation fee may apply
- If weather is too rainy, cold, windy, or hot (forecast over 90*) then vehicle will be picked up and detailed at my location