To make your auto detailing experience the best it can be, please make note of the following important info.
- All prices are estimates until a vehicle inspection is done on site.
- An additional fee will apply for pet hair and/or excess bug/tar removal.
- If a detail will be done at a location other than client’s property, then On the Go Detail Pro must obtain permission from the property owner before detailing.
- During inclement weather and/or winter months, auto detail service will be performed inside at On the Go Detail Pro owner’s property in Washington.
- Cash, check, and major credit cards accepted
- A surcharge will be added for locations beyond a 20 mile radius from Washington.
- A cancelation fee may apply if detail is canceled/postponed.
I’ve scheduled a detail, now what?
- Starting, or pick up, time will be 8:30 A.M. unless another time was agreed on
- If interior detail is being done, please have bulk items removed such as car seats, jumper cables, umbrella’s, blankets, boxes, toys, etc…
- If you want interior compartments cleaned out, please remove items from them (owner’s manual and registration are the exception). If items are not removed, I will clean around them, but will not empty them.
- If there is something that you want special attention paid to, please let me know (extra fee may apply)
- Please contact me as soon as possible if you need to reschedule, or cancel the detail. A cancelation fee may apply
- If weather is too rainy, cold, windy, or hot (forecast over 90*) then vehicle will be picked up and detailed at my location
Contact us with any questions you may have about this info or to find out more about our detailing services!